Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Photo Shoot by Angela Cole Photography


Isn't Angi such a fabulous photographer?
She did these for us.
Love you Angi. I miss running together. :(

Here they are in reverse birth order,
left to right, from Riley to Seth.



The boys have grown so much and we are having so much fun watching them learn and experience life as the three pack they are.
Alex is still very lazy and will put up with endless abuse from Riley. Riley loves to bite. Still working on that. Zachary is always into something.
Having triplets takes baby proofing a home to a whole new level. I have locks on the stove and fridge, and don't forget the toilets. All the cupboards have locks too, except for the pots and pans, and the large plastic bowls. These cupboards are theirs to enjoy. As long as I mop the floors daily with our Shark Steam Mop I feel comfortable with them playing on the floor with the pans and bowls I will cook with later.

Riley
(Look Ma, I'm walking!)

Zachary
(Eeewww, what is this all this poky green stuff?)

Alex
(um, I'm good, I think I will just sit right here and suck on these two fingers)


Madison, Rex, Zachary, Seth and Riley


Alex

Zachary

Riley

Big sister helping out...

Madison Abigail
Seth Autzen
Aleece and Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment