Thanks, I like that one too. We have a really nice canvas of these pictures arranged in a collage. The entire photo shoot, canvas, copy rights, and so much more were a birthday gift from Rex's mom to her grand-babies. And the pictures were actually taken on their birthday so they have real special meaning to me. One year, and they are all so beautiful and healthy. What an accomplishment. :)
For all eternity! We were married in the Manti Temple on Feb. 6th 2003
About Aleece
I was born in Reno Nv. on June 14th 1981 to Jeaneen and Tony Sobrio. I am the oldest of 6 kids. I graduated from Washoe High, in Reno, NV. I have some of my degree at Snow College, but now I am a stay at home mom (and I love it... No better place for me!) Rex and I are parents to 5 beautiful children; Seth, Madison, Alex, Zachary and Riley. Seth turned 5 years old just 3 weeks before the triplets were born. We have had an exited and eventful life. So many hard trials over come, and many more we are still working on. If you read below about my husband, Rex, you will learn a little about him and his endeavors at this time. It is hard having him gone for so long, and we miss him. I have had to pull strength from a place I wasn't sure I had. After he had been gone exactly one month, I broke down in my first tears. Rex's mom was there to hug me and a dear friend took the kids while I got a little break. I have been doing much better since that break down, and I anticipate another sob fest is in the works when we all get to see him again at Christmas. Just so you all know, Rex and I choose this path because he need to finish what he started before the triplets were a factor. He needs his law degree to provide well. I need him to provide well, to allow for me stay home, where I want to be, for our children. I love music, and crafts. I sew a lot too. Okay, I used to do those things a lot more than I do now. ;-)
My favorite quote is: “No success can compensate for failure in the home.” President David O. McKay.
About Rex
Go Ducks! Need I say more? Okay Rex says that fits him well, but I will write a little something for him. Rex Graduated from the University of Oregon in June this year with a bachelor of Science, Political Science Major, and minors in Business Administration, and Economics. Rex is a hard worker. He got great grades, and on top of full time school, he worked part time, has five kids, and a demanding wife (not!) Rex is currently enrolled at Baltimore University School of Law, in Maryland. This was the only school he was accepted to inside an area he was familiar with. See Rex served a mission for the church in Maryland from 2000- 2002. The Brown's (a very nice family from Rex's mission) offered Rex a place to live while he finishes his first year of law school there in Maryland. After the first year we hope he can transfer to another school nearer family. If not, the kids and I will move out there. The reasons why the kids and I didn't go with him now are mostly monetary. It would just cost too much to move again so soon. We had to move 2 months before he found out what schools he was accepted to for law school. So we are sealed into a lease at our new place, with the option to break it, but not with out penalties, penalties we can't afford. So here we are...
The great thing is that Rex is doing well at school, I am holding together better than most thought I would, and we talk to him every day either by phone or Skype. I send him lots of texts with pictures or videos of the kids. It's hard on a man to be away from his kids, so I try to keep him in the loop on every little thing they do. We miss him a lot. Can hardly wait until Christmas! My husband is a stellar guy. So glad we have each other, forever.
Seth and Madison with Santa
At the Mall
The Triplet Belly~ Growth Picture Library:
The day we found out: Triplets!
18 weeks 3 days
19 weeks 2 days
Look at the difference in one week! I am going to be huge!
20 weeks 5 days
21 weeks 5 days
24 weeks 1 day
26 Weeks
It's getting harder not to fall over on my face! Messuring 41 weeks pregnant at this last doctors appointment.
27 weeks 6 days
It doesn't look like it is getting bigger, BUT IT IS!
29 Weeks 2 Days
Laid up in bed- Cute PJ's huh?
32 weeks and 3 days
Only 3 days later the boys would be born. This is the picture taken at Brian's birthday party.
Baby Shower with Jan Ree Sisters
Thanks so much all of you for your wonderful support. You gave such wonderful gifts!
The Three Bellies!
One of us is having triplets... any guesses on which one it is? LOL
Pricilla, Jamie, and Katie
Jamie Doman put the baby shower together for Aleece! Thank you Jamie, it was perfect!
I love the one with them in a circle.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I like that one too. We have a really nice canvas of these pictures arranged in a collage. The entire photo shoot, canvas, copy rights, and so much more were a birthday gift from Rex's mom to her grand-babies. And the pictures were actually taken on their birthday so they have real special meaning to me. One year, and they are all so beautiful and healthy. What an accomplishment. :)
ReplyDelete