Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Taking a Step Back:

Well, every one... I went to the doctor this last Wednesday and measured 45 1/2 weeks along. Again, 40 weeks is full term for a singleton. Even with my other pregnancies I never measured more than 41 weeks. This is craziness! :) Also, I things have started to progress a little, and I am starting to dilate. Just STARTING to... so no worries, doctor says he expected this. Doctor reiterated that I need to be true to bed rest. I guess no more cheating. If bed rest doesn't kill me, I know I can handle anything... including the triplets! :)


I'll tell you all I am still a little scared~ But I know that there are lots of options for me if things progress too quickly, and we are assured by the doctors that things still look really good. I go in on Monday for another ultrasound (I promise to ask for profile pics of the babies again). Seth is going to go with us, and Madison will hang out at grandma's. Right after the ultrasound on the 4th floor of the birthing center we will go to the 3rd floor where the triplets will undergo some stress tests. They need to monitor their heart rates on a regular basis from here on out. Soon I will have to go in twice a week for the stress tests.
I am including a video of the day we found out we were having triplets. The first part was of Madison getting her hair done right before we were leaving to the ultrasound. The second part was of Rex's dad at his work when we told him the Great News! So funny~ you have to check it out!
Thanks to every one who has helped out in every way!~ We couldn't imagine doing this alone. We love you all!
Love Aleece

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are on offical bed rest. But hey you made it a LONG ways! You are doing great. Keep up the good work. I got the boys a little something so far. I can't wait to get a few more things you will need. I wish I could come to the shower, but my stupid schedule won't allow it. Take care of you. You look great! Hang in there not too much longer. The time is really flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, We greatly appreciate all the gifts people have gotten for the babies. I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it to the shower, we will miss you~! Take care... your little girl is so cute. I love looking at your blog.
    Aleece

    ReplyDelete