I know this isn't much of an update, but really isn't much more to say about that. This last couple days I have worked on transferring the pictures I took of the Young Women in our ward (while I was in that calling) from our home computer to our lap top. The CD burner on the home computer wouldn't work, so I transferred them all to burn them onto CD from the lap top. It took two Cd's! Yeah, I like to take pictures. I am going to give the Cd's to the young women's president, Sunshine H. She will figure out something cute to do with all of them I am sure. Some of the pictures were of the girls and their dads learning how to dance from Bro and Sis Bergevin, a talent show night for the Beehives and Mia maids, the night we played the giant size game "LIFE" in the gym, Sister Spencer's Birthday Party, and some great Girls Camp pictures! It was a lot of fun to go back and look at the all! Good Memories girls! I will cherish them forever.
Here are some pictures of Seth and Madison with their best friend, Max!
Aren't they cute! They love Max, and he is great with them... As long as they stay away from him while he is eating. He is very possessive of his food and will bite to defend it. Hard to say what from his past caused him to be that way, but we just keep his food far from where the kids play.
I sure miss you all! Hope everything is going well in your lives! Love Aleece
P.S. I got my hair chopped off this week and I hate the way it turned out!!!! You may not get to see any more pictures of me... lol I shouldn't have gone with the bangs! Ahhhh! Too late now, I guess, but I am so sad about it. I cut it short to avoid spending a lot of time on my hair, but now I have to spend more time trying to make it look decent! Pickles!









lol. Pickles. That is cute. I'll have to remember that.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the short hair. It is the pits when the shorter 'do takes more time.
You are doing great! I love reading your blog and am inspired by your strength and optimism. I look forward to seeing your little ones...but not too soon! You tell those boys to keep baking! :)