Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

31 weeks

No belly pics this time around... not feeling very photogenic lately! :)
This week marks 31 weeks along. I removed a post I had up this last week, because it was too sad... I was having a really rough couple of days. So I would like to take things on a higher note with this post. Yes, as of Monday I found out I am dilated 2 centimeters, but my cervix is still thick and baby A is still high enough. On Monday Feb. 2nd I have more non stress tests and a doctors appointment to check dilation. Hopefully there isn't too much of a change in the cervix.
I have come down with a cold, Again! Funny thing... earlier this week a sister from the ward called saying she was going to come over to visit, but that she was sick and wanted to warn me. We came to the conclusion that she better postpone her visit, so that the kids or I weren't exposed to any more sicknesses. So she didn't come, and look! I got sick any way!~ Today I have kinda felt like death warmed over. Thank you to all you sisters who helped out with the kids today! I was out of commission today for sure! And dinner was great~! I was craving Chinese food, but then again... what haven't I been craving? Seriously, the other day I was talking to Rex and out of the blue I said, "I need one of those jelly filled donuts covered in powdered sugar!" I actually could smell it, and it made my mouth water! And then don't get me started on how good everything on the Arby's menu looked this week! We got a flier in the mail with coupons for arby melts, etc.... and I could smell them too! CRAZY TIMES... I never had cravings this strong with Seth or Madison. Good thing or I would have gained 100 pounds with each of them! By the way, my weight gain has been good... I can't believe I am about to post this, but I started out at 177 and now I am 213. I have only gained 36 pounds! Doctor says I need to gain at least 50 pounds by the end of the pregnancy. First time in my life I have ever tried to gain weight. I'm trying Doc!

Rex's Birthday was on the 18th. He is getting old! 28 years now! I am only 5 months behind him, but he will always be OLDER! I love you Rex and Happy Birthday!











Seth's 5th Birthday was this last Saturday(the 24th). He got to take only one friend, seeing as money is always a factor. He invited Trevor to go with him and Daddy and Aunt Lacey to the Dallas Aquatic Center. They played for several hours and then came here to the house for pizza and cake and ice cream with the family. Grandma and Grandpa White gave Seth his own set of Lincoln Logs, and mommy, daddy and Madison gave him a brand new piggy bank, since his old one was broken. I think he had a good birthday! We love you Seth.















































This Saturday is the baby shower that Sharon (my M.I.L.) and Kay Bowen are throwing for the triplets and I. I am so excited to see some of the faces of people I haven't seen in a while. I just hope I get this sneezing under control before then... I don't want to spoil the party because I am sick. Thanks Sharon and Kay! I can't wait... oh, and Sharon has paid for me to get a pedicure right before the shower. I love those massaging chairs and I could really use one this week.

By the way, if you have never thought of it before now.... It really stinks to sneeze with three babies inside! Lots of side effects come along with that. Thinking of switching to depends! LOL With the major pressure on my pelvis, I often wonder if this next sneeze is going to be the one to introduce baby A to a whole new world! Wouldn't that be a story? I can see headlines now... "Woman pregnant with triplets drops the whole litter, thanks to a sneeze!" :)

Okay, I feel better. And I couldn't stand how sad that last post was, so I am sorry if you feel left out cause you didn't get to read it. Promise, you didn't miss anything that great! Just me crying and whining about my plight.

So here is to optimism! We have 32 more days until these babies will come into the world! Thanks to every one for all your help. We are eternally indebted to you! And thanks Sharon and Debbie for putting the cribs up... it's all starting to come together. I have to mention... thank you Dianna! Poor Dianna had to chase down our family dog who slipped out of the house as soon as he saw his get away! And then later, when bathing Seth, the dog jumped into the bath, and Dianna had to deal with that! Dear, dear Dianna, thank you for all your help! The dog will be lucky if it makes it another week as far as I am concerned, but he is Rex's little pal now, and I think I will loose that battle! Thanks to all of you. I Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are better. We all need those days where we can just vent and get it all out. It is therapeutic. :)

    My very good friend has two kiddos. The oldest was born three months before our oldest. She was induced and the pitocin made her sick. She started to vomit. Only the resident was in there. While throwing up (and with about 8 family members in there), they hear this loud 'kiss/sucky' sound. The resident lifts up the blanket and discovers that her daughter was lying 3/4 of the way out on the bed.

    Someone got the doctor and my friend apologized. He just chuckled and said those things happen sometimes. The baby was just fine. We did give her grief until baby number 2 was born that she didnt actually birth a baby...but puked her out. lol.

    Hope that made you giggle and not get grossed out. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear your spirits are up! You have made it to a huge milestone. Not too much longer. Sorry you are sick. LOL about the depends!!! That made me totally crack up. I felt that way with ONE baby let alone with three! And your weight, I am so impressed! I wish I did that good. I gained 27 lbs with one baby and you are trying to gain weight, I was trying not too! You will lose it in no time. Well, keep up the good work. I really want to see a belly pic though, so I hope you are up to it REALY soon! Wish I could come tomorrow, but I have to work and need to rest sometime. I have a gift and I will get it to you soon, I promise, I am jsut not done with what I wanted to get. You will have it before the babies get here or when I come down to see you and the babies! I promise!

    ReplyDelete