We waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes, which isn't normal. That's the second time this has happened. We have to check in on the 3rd floor at the Family Birth Center and then take the elevator to the 4th floor to the waiting room. I guess the receptionist on the 3rd floor forgot to call upstairs to let them know we were waiting. So we were sitting there for nothing. While we were sitting there the office called me on the cell phone to ask if I was coming! LOL They felt so bad... mostly because it was the second time. We didn't put up a fuss at all, just laughed it off... but when we were leaving they gave us two gift cards for The Ram restaurant. (Maybe when life slows down a little Rex and I can go on a date!) Sweet!
Each baby is weighing over the amount a normal Singleton baby weighs at this gestation. A regular baby at 27 weeks should weigh just under 2 pounds. Our babies weights are: Baby A ~ 2.7 pounds, Baby B ~ 2.1 pounds and Baby C ~ 2.2 pounds. Baby A is the one on the bottom, so we joke around that his extra weight is due to him being like Samson, He needs to be stronger to hold up the two babies on top of him.









Wow, your belly has changed even since Christmas. You can get pics of the babies everytime, just ask them to print. I can't believe they didn't give you any. Next time just say you want them. I have never met an ultrasound tech that won't print at least one pic.
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Keep up the good work. Those boys are big and strong already. You are doing so good! I loved the pics. It love seeing the ever growing, every changing belly!! You will love looking back on these pictures.
I was hoping to see pics of the baby boys...maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great, I love the the Samson comment....every consider changing his name? Too funny.
Great pics! Yeah just ask and they will give you at least one of the pics each time. I learned that the hard way too.
ReplyDeleteI too love seeing your belly pic! Keep up the good work. They sound like they are doing great!