

The Ever Growing Belly!
At my check up with Doctor Bowen, Wednesday, I found out that my belly has only grown a half an inch outward in two whole weeks. However, my hips are spreading significantly and I am getting wider. LOVELY! :)
My belly button is so close to popping out... Rex used to always say, when the belly "button pops out the turkey is ready!" Not in this case huh? Still have a long way to go!
Found out yesterday that I will be getting Physical Therapy!!! Yea! I am scheduled for two visits at first and then I guess they will add on if I need more. I am so glad! Tonight was the ward Christmas Party... I got to go. Dr Bowen said I could as long as I didn't over do it. So, I was wheeled in, in a wheelchair, and sat on my tush nearly the whole time. It was good to get to see Seth perform in a little play of the nativity scene. He was a Shepherd, and he was so cute. Madison was all about the food and candy. She likes Santa for sure! He gave her candy. She had her first candy cane tonight... Yikes! Sharon came and picked the kids and I up from the house to take us to the church, And then her and Rex Sr. helped a lot with the kids during the program. Thanks Sharon and Rex Sr.
I would have had pictures of the kids to show off, but my camera wouldn't work right most of the night. I used the camcorder though, and everything turned out on that. I just can't share it online. I am so excited for the Christmas Season! Merry Christmas every one!
Love, The White's
P.S. My baby shower is Tomorrow (Sat.) at 1pm at the church. Everyone should have gotten an email invite from Jamie Doman, but if you didn't get the heads up then please know you are invited. Hope to get to see you all there! Thanks every one for all your help!
We feel so blessed because of all you do.
At my check up with Doctor Bowen, Wednesday, I found out that my belly has only grown a half an inch outward in two whole weeks. However, my hips are spreading significantly and I am getting wider. LOVELY! :)
My belly button is so close to popping out... Rex used to always say, when the belly "button pops out the turkey is ready!" Not in this case huh? Still have a long way to go!
Found out yesterday that I will be getting Physical Therapy!!! Yea! I am scheduled for two visits at first and then I guess they will add on if I need more. I am so glad! Tonight was the ward Christmas Party... I got to go. Dr Bowen said I could as long as I didn't over do it. So, I was wheeled in, in a wheelchair, and sat on my tush nearly the whole time. It was good to get to see Seth perform in a little play of the nativity scene. He was a Shepherd, and he was so cute. Madison was all about the food and candy. She likes Santa for sure! He gave her candy. She had her first candy cane tonight... Yikes! Sharon came and picked the kids and I up from the house to take us to the church, And then her and Rex Sr. helped a lot with the kids during the program. Thanks Sharon and Rex Sr.
I would have had pictures of the kids to show off, but my camera wouldn't work right most of the night. I used the camcorder though, and everything turned out on that. I just can't share it online. I am so excited for the Christmas Season! Merry Christmas every one!
Love, The White's
P.S. My baby shower is Tomorrow (Sat.) at 1pm at the church. Everyone should have gotten an email invite from Jamie Doman, but if you didn't get the heads up then please know you are invited. Hope to get to see you all there! Thanks every one for all your help!
We feel so blessed because of all you do.









So happy to hear all is still going so well. Also happy to hear that you will be able to get physical therapy I am sure it will help.
ReplyDeleteI just can't even imagine having triples! Crazy stuff....but I am sure you can handle it or else the Lord would not have blessed you will 3 at a time.
We hope and pray you have a wonderful holiday season and stay healthy and strong as your family continues to grow.
Wow your belly sure is growing! You look great though. Seems like the bed rest is paying off. Not too much longer and the boys will be here. Hang in there. The PT should help. I hope you get lots at your shower. Sorry I can't make it...I will be sleeping, my crazy graves kill me on the weekends.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics of the belly, keep them coming!