Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank you!

This last week I wrote a small entry on my belly! lol But there was so much more that could have been said about all the help we have gotten this last week. I have to admit my brain is not working in full force, probably due to lack of blood flow to that region of my body, so please understand that I might not remember every individual who comes over here to help, but I do try to make sure you all know how greatly we appreciate you. I may have made a mistake at the beginning of all of this by listing individual names of those who had helped during the first few weeks, because there is no way I can possibly keep up with that. (Which should give an idea to how many of you are helping us each week. It's awesome!) Since I don't blog every day, to try to keep it interesting and not mundane, I might possibly forget a person that came over and helped. However, it is not ment to offend. I am trying, and it is hard as it is just to accept the help, let alone loose sleep over forgetting to list a person on my blog. There have been times when after posting, I will rememeber some one I didn't list and feel bad... but several people around me have assured me that no one is doing the service just for a mention on my blog. In light of the possibility that some might take offence I am making this disclaimer, I am not intending to miss anyone, and if I do, it should not be taken offensively. It is not because I don't appreciate you. I appreciate all of you, so much! I have a lot going on in my life, and not enough brains to manage it all! lol Thanks for being understanding.

This last week we had help from several of you with the kids and cleaning. Thanks for taking time out of your days to do that. The meals this week were appreciated also! We had Spaghetti, Chicken and Rice and I had my first Bean Soup (which I liked alot). Thanks to each of you ladies.

Along those lines, thanks for such a great baby shower! I was blown away! All the nice gifts, big and small in size, were fabulous! I had spent the morning before crying a lot because I felt uneasy about the shower, I was concerned that we were asking too much from all of you. (seeing as there were three babies to buy for) When we got there, I was so emotionally empty, at least there were no tears left in me to cry! When I saw all of you, and the gifts sitting there for our babies at the shower, all those fears melted away. You all made me feel so much better, thank you for that! You really came to our aid! I felt bad that because some of the gifts were not wrapped I didn't find out until the shower was over that one sister had brought the carseats and the bags of clothes. I didn't get the chance to thank her infront of all the other women there, so I begged her to come to me so I could give her a hug. I hope no one felt slighted by that. I can also think of a few more women that I didn't get to thank at the shower that helped go in on the wonderful stroller. You are awesome! And a special thanks to Jamie... thanks so much for putting everything you did into the shower, you ROCK! And thanks to any one who may have helped her out with planning and decorating. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aleece,

    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to your baby shower but so glad to hear that my contribution helped to get the stroller...I hear it's awesome!

    It's funny...you worry about asking too much and I worry about not doing enough.

    Love ya sweetie!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. April,
    I really love the stroller, and it was greatly needed. Thanks so much!
    Love ya right back!
    Aleece

    ReplyDelete