Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Friday, December 19, 2008

A Recap Of The Last Year...

In 2007 Rex was able to meet Mitt Romney when he was asked to drive the lead car for his campaign when they came to Portland. He drove them from PDX to a dinner at a really nice "mansion" which I believe is owned by a member of the church. Rex then escorted them and Mr. Romney to his private jet. Awesome experience, huh?

"GO DUCKS!"
Seth was able to get his picture taken with the Duck when he went with mom and dad to the game!That's right, Seth's hair is definitely green!Since his middle name is Autzen (after the Ducks football stadium)he has kinda been raised with the University of Oregon in his blood!

"Home Sweet Home"
Rex and I started house sitting this house for Helen in November 2007. Helen was sweet enough to offer it to us, while Rex is full time in school. We love it here. Just enough room for all 8 of us now (counting the triplets and the dog, Max!) It's a beautiful home.
Thanks Helen!
"Called to Serve"
I was called into Young Women's in the
Jan Ree Ward in February this last year.
I worked with the Beehives!
I miss my calling now that I am on bed rest.
I still love you all, ladies!
(Young Womens Presidency)


"The Sobrio's"
Okay, I know I said a recap of the last year and this is obviously older than one year, but I wanted to give a picture that shows all my family members, and the last one we had taken was when Seth was 9 months old. Starting Left Top~ Dad (Tony), Mom (Jeaneen), Rex (you should recognize this guy!), Jacob (my brother in law-married to Amanda), Ashley (little sister- 19 yrs now), Aaron (little brother~ Not really so little huh? This was pre-mission, now he is an R.M. and 23 I think~ sorry ladies, he's already spoken for!). Starting Bottom Left~ Auriela (little sister- 16 yrs old now), Me (alot younger back then!) with Seth on my lap, Amanda (little sister- pregnant with baby number two) with her oldest child Bronson on her lap, Austin (littlest brother~ turns 12 this year I think!) So that's the whole gang!
Only one's missing: Amanda's second child Carson (we call him "Chunky Monkey" cause that is the only kind of ice cream Amanda would eat when she was pregnant with him), and Madison who was still just a twinkle in her daddy's eye! Aaron has a special someone, but I haven't met her... so sorry, no pictures to speak of yet.
My family came on vacation to visit Oregon. This picture is of Ashley, Aaron and I. Near D River on the coast. This picture was of us walking back after racing each other down the beach in the sand. Obviously I came in last place! But hey, I'm an old worn down mom :)
(They'll get old too, soon enough!)
Ashley and I working on a sand castle.
This picture is of Auriela
and Madison at Tillamook Cheese Factory.

This picture is of Austin.
He is standing with Seth at Silver Falls.
"A Visit to Zion"
Rex was able to do a session in the Salt Lake Temple for the first time when he went to Utah for an all expense paid trip for some work meetings. He really enjoyed' his time there in Salt Lake.

"Yummy"
June 15th 2008, Making a cake with mom, the day after mom's 27th birthday!

"Happily Forever After"
Young Womens Camp 2008:
I wore my hair in tiny braids...
My cabin theme was "Rapunzels Dread Lock Divas!"
I loved all the girls in my cabin, and I miss girls camp a lot!
I wanted to go to camp again next summer,but with the triplets coming I cannot break away for
an entire week, no matter how bad I want to go! :(

I coordinated a skit that the young women from my ward would perform at girls camp called:
"Cinderella~ A Fractured Fairy Tale"
The girls Rocked!
(They also performed it again for a ward social infront of their parents.)

"Happy 4th of July!"
Mom and Madison swimming inGrandma and Grandpa White's pool.

Rex and Madison taking a snooze after a tiring swim in the pool!
While Madison slept ... Seth enjoyed story time with grandma. This is a very special time for Seth. He loves it when Grandma Sharon reads to him.

Seth and Madison sitting in their car seats on the side walk at grandma Sharon's house watching the cool fireworks grandpa bought for them!

"Ouchy"
Seth burned his arm on the side of a large counter top skillet! He believes mom now when she says "Stay off the counter... this is very hot!" (This picture was taken one week after the fact. It looked much worse when it first happened.) Thank goodness, it healed well and there is only a slightly visible scar now.

"Camping with Mom"
"Funny Faces"... we are really good at them! (Don't you all feel so lucky to see this side of us! lol) This was the night that Seth and Mommy set up the tent in the yard and spent the night out there, alone! Scary! Mommy had to get up and come in the house twice for a potty break. (I was at the beginning of the triplet pregnancy) Yep, there were a lot of things mommy probably shouldn't have been doing (like setting up a tent), if I had known there were three babies in there, but it was awesome to spend the time with Seth! Dad and Madison slept in the house, and dad kept his bedroom window open so he could hear us if we needed him.Mommy and Seth camping out!

Here's some more "Funny Faces!"

"Enchanted Forest"
Seth, Madison and Mommy were treated to Enchanted Forest by Grandma and Grandpa White. It was a ton of fun for every one!












Grandpa and Seth after getting all wet!


When Seth saw this picture of him and grandma he said,
"Mom, I think this was grandma's favorite ride!"


To be continued...
I am too tired to add more. Yes believe me, there are tonz more! I am a picture-holic!
Thank Heaven some one invented Digital Cameras!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all the pics. Thanks for sharing. You will love that you posted all these in a few months when you don't have time to put up pics of your kids. Keep up the good work. How you feeling? Any new belly pics?

    ReplyDelete