Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More of Christmas

Christmas Eve at Rex's parents house: What a Goof Ball!

Aleece Chill 'n on the couch!

Seth waiting patiently to open his White Elephant gift at the Family Christmas Party.


Rex and Lacey(she is the youngest of Rex's siblings). Rex had a black eye (his right side) from being elbowed in the face at basketball the week before. He said, "When you get as tall as I am you aren't used to protecting your face cause not too many other people can throw an elbow that high!" lol
P.S. It was accidental by the way.

Rex and Jessica (Rex's sister just 23? months younger than him).

I told you, it's a great table top!

No comments:

Post a Comment