Seth and Madison went with Grandma Sharon and Aunt Lacey to the mall to get their picture taken with Santa. Don't they look like little angels? I'm a proud Mamma!
Seth and Madison after church on Sunday. The word going around is that Madison sleeps through Sacrament meeting when I'm not there. So once I am off bed rest, I told Rex that I am going to let him sit with all 5 kids up front and I am going to sit in the back by my self so I can finally listen to the talks!!! LOL - If only I could really get away with that! :)
Our New Dog, Maximus! Max is an early Christmas present for the kids (and Mostly Rex). Max was free, and he came with all the legal papers showing his pedigree. (His master was moving out of the country, so it would have been too hard to transfer all his pedigree papers to an international registrar. She offered him to our family for Christmas!) The kids went nuts when they saw Max for the first time. He likes to sleep on on the foot of Seth's bed at night, follows Rex around the house all day, and pouts when Rex is gone by sitting next to the the door and waiting for hours. You might wonder how in the world we could afford to take care of him, but because he is papered we will be able to breed him. Since he is a pure bred Labrador Retriever we will receive a "Stud Fee" for his "services". Which will easily cover the cost of caring for him. Max's birthday is January 17th (the day before Rex's b-day). Max will turn 7 years old. He is house broken, well trained, and great with the kids.
He turns into a puppy again when visitors come!
We love Maximus!
He turns into a puppy again when visitors come!
Now an update about the pregnancy... I have no pictures of my ever growing belly, but I promise to post one again in the next few days, mom. I feel like I am 10 months pregnant. :( I am actually 23 weeks and 4 days now!
I had another ultrasound on Thursday which was all good news. Nothing has changed in two weeks! So my cervix measures the same (4), and the babies all have similar heart rates, and measurements. They estimated the babies weights and percentiles of growth compared to a regular singleton baby at this gestation. The estimations are as follows: Baby A (which is an identical to Baby C) is 1 pound 4 ounces, and in the 44%. Baby B is 1 pound 1 ounce, and in the 32%. Baby C is 1 pound 3 ounces, and in the 38 %. The estimates are all close enough to each other that Doctor Watson says the bed rest is truly paying off. Baby B measures the smallest and is the fraternal triplet (he possibly came from his own egg since he doesn't share a placenta with his brothers). Doctor Watson said the real fear coming up is that Babies A and C won't share their placenta well. It is very common in identical's that one will not get as much nutrients as the other(s). As of right now these identical's are only one ounce different in weight, and baby C is measuring a little longer.
As for bed rest.... oh, bother! I find my self needing to get up at least 3 or 4 times a day just to stretch my legs. I can't wait to find out if I am approved through insurance to have a physical Therapist. I really need it! For now a little walk up and down our hall way seems to help my legs feel a little better. I joke around with family all the time about this new disease I have, called "Numb Butt Disease". lol It's hard to be laying or sitting all the time. Doctor Watson and Doctor Bowen said I can get up now and again, as long as I don't get contractions or feel weak. I know when I need to be back to bed. One thing that is hard about being out of bed even for a little bit, is not being able to help Rex with the house work. Even doing something simple like wiping off a counter top can cause an intense contraction. I have to just walk past any messes and pretend they aren't there.
This last week Rex has been studying for the LSAT exam. He is in Roseburg today, taking it. This test determines if he can get into Law School. So it is a really big deal for our family. Also he has finals at U of O starting Monday and ending Thursday. Basically he has been so busy this last week studying, and will be just as busy this week prepping for finals. The house has slipped into a serious clutter zone. I can't imagine how bad it would have been if we hadn't had Sister Wilhelm, and Sister Holt and Sister Standley here 2 of the days this week. I want to give a big thank you to those ladies above and to Sister Doman and Sister Rogers for taking the kids on some fun play dates, and the Waites and the Montgomery's for bring dinner Monday and Wednesday nights. Also to Grandma Sharon, for taking the kids during doctor appointments, and when Rex needed quiet time for studying. We greatly appreciate all of you! Rex's mom also drove him clear to Roseburg, leaving at 5 o'clock this morning for the LSAT exam. His whole family has been a great support for him. :)
I have a Baby Shower for our whole ward this next Saturday at 1 pm at the LDS 45th Chapel. Sister Jamie Doman has been so sweet to put the whole thing together. I am sure she could use help if any one has the time. I am needing just about everything. I have a boppy, and one crib (Which will only work for a few months and then we will need 3 cribs), and we need car seats (3), Crib Bedding and Clothing (We are color coding the boys in case they all look too much alike: The colors we have chosen are Green, Yellow and Blue.) We would prefer clothing, blankets, bedding, etc to go along with this theme. This is the only theme we are using, no decorations or anything are needed. We are keeping it simple. For a complete look at items I would like or need you can go to babiesrus.com to see my registry. I am not particular about brands at all... and you don't have to buy an item at Babies R Us if you can find it cheaper elsewhere. I appreciate all the help and support you all have been to us! Thanks so much~
I had another ultrasound on Thursday which was all good news. Nothing has changed in two weeks! So my cervix measures the same (4), and the babies all have similar heart rates, and measurements. They estimated the babies weights and percentiles of growth compared to a regular singleton baby at this gestation. The estimations are as follows: Baby A (which is an identical to Baby C) is 1 pound 4 ounces, and in the 44%. Baby B is 1 pound 1 ounce, and in the 32%. Baby C is 1 pound 3 ounces, and in the 38 %. The estimates are all close enough to each other that Doctor Watson says the bed rest is truly paying off. Baby B measures the smallest and is the fraternal triplet (he possibly came from his own egg since he doesn't share a placenta with his brothers). Doctor Watson said the real fear coming up is that Babies A and C won't share their placenta well. It is very common in identical's that one will not get as much nutrients as the other(s). As of right now these identical's are only one ounce different in weight, and baby C is measuring a little longer.
As for bed rest.... oh, bother! I find my self needing to get up at least 3 or 4 times a day just to stretch my legs. I can't wait to find out if I am approved through insurance to have a physical Therapist. I really need it! For now a little walk up and down our hall way seems to help my legs feel a little better. I joke around with family all the time about this new disease I have, called "Numb Butt Disease". lol It's hard to be laying or sitting all the time. Doctor Watson and Doctor Bowen said I can get up now and again, as long as I don't get contractions or feel weak. I know when I need to be back to bed. One thing that is hard about being out of bed even for a little bit, is not being able to help Rex with the house work. Even doing something simple like wiping off a counter top can cause an intense contraction. I have to just walk past any messes and pretend they aren't there.
This last week Rex has been studying for the LSAT exam. He is in Roseburg today, taking it. This test determines if he can get into Law School. So it is a really big deal for our family. Also he has finals at U of O starting Monday and ending Thursday. Basically he has been so busy this last week studying, and will be just as busy this week prepping for finals. The house has slipped into a serious clutter zone. I can't imagine how bad it would have been if we hadn't had Sister Wilhelm, and Sister Holt and Sister Standley here 2 of the days this week. I want to give a big thank you to those ladies above and to Sister Doman and Sister Rogers for taking the kids on some fun play dates, and the Waites and the Montgomery's for bring dinner Monday and Wednesday nights. Also to Grandma Sharon, for taking the kids during doctor appointments, and when Rex needed quiet time for studying. We greatly appreciate all of you! Rex's mom also drove him clear to Roseburg, leaving at 5 o'clock this morning for the LSAT exam. His whole family has been a great support for him. :)
I have a Baby Shower for our whole ward this next Saturday at 1 pm at the LDS 45th Chapel. Sister Jamie Doman has been so sweet to put the whole thing together. I am sure she could use help if any one has the time. I am needing just about everything. I have a boppy, and one crib (Which will only work for a few months and then we will need 3 cribs), and we need car seats (3), Crib Bedding and Clothing (We are color coding the boys in case they all look too much alike: The colors we have chosen are Green, Yellow and Blue.) We would prefer clothing, blankets, bedding, etc to go along with this theme. This is the only theme we are using, no decorations or anything are needed. We are keeping it simple. For a complete look at items I would like or need you can go to babiesrus.com to see my registry. I am not particular about brands at all... and you don't have to buy an item at Babies R Us if you can find it cheaper elsewhere. I appreciate all the help and support you all have been to us! Thanks so much~









I was hoping for a belly pic...oh well, I can wait. I feel bad for you having to be in bed, but it seems to be keeping the babies healthy. Not too much longer, hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI hope Rexy does well on his test. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
As for your shower as for LOTS of diapers, trust me they are so expensive and you never can have too many especially with 3 babies!
Keep up the good work...you are doing a good job growing those boys big and strong!
WOW! First of all I can't believe you guys would add a dog to all of the craziness you will be having here before too long. Good luck with that one!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that you are doing so well, besides the Numb Butt! All of that soreness and boredness seems to be paying off.
I hope Rex does a wonderful job on his test. Keep us up to date on that one.
I can't wait to see belly pics! Also ultrasound pics would be good too if you have new ones!