Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

22 Weeks

Today marks 22 weeks along. Seth and Madison spent the morning with Katie and her girls while Rex was at a work meeting. When she dropped them off she brought a new box of movies for the kids to watch (Madison loves the Winnie the Pooh movies). Katie also copied 2 hours of BYU channel for me to watch, since she has cable and we don't. What a sweet heart.
Yesterday was eventful, and I am glad I didn't have to do it all my self. Jana Kemble came that morning and picked up Seth and Madison. They love playing at her house... They are good friends with her little boy Eli. She wanted to help by keeping them until 4 pm and let them nap at her house. While they were gone my mother in law, Sharon, came over and tidied up the house. She was a big help. Sister Standley came over a little before 3:30pm and we talked for about an hour while waiting for Seth and Maddie to get home. I learned from our conversation that one of her daughters had my same Perinatologist Dr. Watson. She said he is excellent, and Rex and I agree. I am glad to have have my same OB/GYN Dr. Bowen working with me still (I have been seeing him for a little over 6 years), but it is nice to know both Dr Bowen and Dr Watson are looking out for me. Anyway... more about Dr's in a minute...
Sister Standley was here until 7 pm when Rex got home. She tended to the kids when they needed me... I am so glad she was here. Just during the time she was here Madison had gotten into several things, and knocked over a few things. Seth was pretty well behaved, but he had an accident on the way to the restroom (I am sure he would be humiliated that I am writing this, when he reads it years from now) but I wouldn't have been able to clean him up on my own without getting a contraction, so bless sister Standley's heart... she cleaned it all up. And I am not talking a #1 accident- it was a #2 accident, if you know what I mean. Yuck!
A little while later dinner showed up. Sister Hellewell's son Adam made it for us. It was delicious Nachos. Mexican is actually my most favorite pregnancy food~ It just had to be put in the oven to melt the cheese. Thank you Adam! So Sister Standley warmed dinner and fed the kids and I. When Rex got home he dished him self up (and I asked for seconds). Hey you can't blame me, after all I have only gained 8 pounds this whole pregnancy. :)
Anyway, I was so glad at the end of the day to have had all the help I did. Thank you every one!
Tomorrow I have another doctors appointment, where I find out if my insurance will cover a physical therapist. Dr Watson said he thinks I need physical therapy. My legs have been hurting a lot from not being used, and laying down on my sides all the time makes my pelvis and hips hurt more. I really hope I will be able to get the care I need. I'll update again tomorrow. I will have some more pictures of Seth and Madison.

2 comments:

  1. How are you doing? Still on bed rest? Just hoping you and the babies are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing pretty good. Just been busy trying to make Christmas gifts from bed. I will post tomorrow for an update.
    Aleece

    ReplyDelete