Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

21 weeks with Triplets


Today marks 21 weeks. I feel huge. My pelvis just wants to break in half I think. Basically, it feels like I am in the last couple weeks of a full term pregnancy. No wonder bed rest is inevitable, it's going to get to painful to be up walking around before long. I got a call from Dr. Bowen's office today. It was Dr. Bowen, he said that he received a fax from Dr. Watson requesting that I come in to his office this next Thursday for an ultrasound. I called and the receptionist said the schedule was full already. She said she would have to talk to Dr. Watson about it and she would call me back. About 1 hour later she called back saying that Dr. Watson told her to make it work so I am going to be squeezed into a 11 am slot for another 3 hour ultrasound. They are now going to have me in every two weeks for ultrasounds. That's going to be hard to get a sitter twice a month for 3 hours each time, but I think there are some ladies in the ward who wouldn't mind helping me out if Sharon can't do it.
Last night Sharon came over to help with the kids. I had dinner in the crock pot so as soon as they finished playing with puzzles and Jenga we ate dinner. Then Sharon washed the dinner dishes and folded the clothes that had just come out of the dryer while I sat with the kids listening to their cassette tape on Obedience. Then Sharon and I got the kids ready for bed, and she read stories to each of them while I put away the laundry she folded. Her and I talked for a couple hours until Rex came home from Eugene. I really appreciated all her help. Today Rex Sr came over and helped Rex Jr with the yard. They trimmed down all the bushes on the far side of the house, and the tree in front, and the rose bushes. They ran out of day light so they took all the recycling to the local drop off. So now we just need to ask the Young Men in our ward to come out and help us move all the debries to the burn pile. I sent him home with a plate of ricecrispy treats to try to say thank you. Both Sharon and Rex have really been there for us, and we are eternally greatful to them.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to go through all your posts and catch up. You poor thing. You look so uncomforable. Just hang in there these last 12 weeks or so are so worth it to make those boys big and strong. You are amazing! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete