Hey every body. Today marks 20 weeks along! Thanks so much to every one for their help, and kind emails. At a time like this the kind words from every one have been the best! Thanks to my sister Amanda also, I really appreciated your sweet comments on the phone the other night. You helped me feel confident in my self.
Well, Yesterday was a very hard day. It started out bad and struggled, but it did eventually get better. I woke up with really bad hip pain (which had kept me from sleeping most of the night before). Seth and Madison were wide awake and watching cartoons. When they saw mom emerge from her "lair" they both ran and greeted me with bear hugs. Seth's tall enough now that when he runs at me for a hug I have to shield my stomach, or he will bounce head long right into it! :) It was a nice morning greeting, however, almost immediately those little stinkers started begging for breakfast. lol (Since Rex leaves early on Monday's and Wednesdays for school I am on my own from 8 am to 7 pm.) Not a big deal if I was allowed to pick up Madison, stay on my feet for extended amounts of time, and if I just had the stamina to chase them around all day.
So I fed them and went to work folding some laundry. While I was putting the laundry away I got a contraction, So I went into my bed and laid down. While I was laying down Madison decided to get into the pantry and pulled out two packages of instant oatmeal. She brought them to me in my room to ask if she could have them. I reminded her that she just ate (a common conversation between her and I), and I asked Seth to help her put them back. I am not really sure how much time went by cause I dosed off, but I got up, went potty, and started into the Family Room. Madison came running up to me with her face covered in oats, and said "cereal mom!" I could have died. She had torn open both packets of oatmeal and scattered them all over the carpet and couch. After cleaning her up I got the vacuum and began cleaning up the couch and floor. On top of this the phone kept ringing off the hook (mostly solicitors). Seth was not very helpful either yesterday, aside from not putting the oatmeal away... he kept making toy messes, and left his dresser drawer out, so Madison viewed that as her Que to empty it. All his nicely folded clothes were sprawled out every where. While I was sitting on Madison's bed trying to fold the clothes and put them back Seth was jumping on the bed behind me. After several times asking him to stop he finally did. While I was doing that, Madison took the liberty of pulling all the movies off the shelf in the family room. The phone rang again. During this phone call I was sitting on the couch trying to rest a little, but Seth was back at it. Jumping on the couch this time. Which was hurting me cause he was making me bounce. Needless to say, Seth went to his room. Madison ended up in corner and I was in tears! At about 3 pm Sister Doman from our ward came and picked up Seth and Madison. She kept them for almost 3 hours! Thank Heaven! While they were gone Sister Rogers came over and washed dishes, changed the sheets on the hospital bed, swept, and took out the trash! I was able to rest. It was high time. The kids got dropped off at about 6pm and Sister Rogers stayed and played with them a little. I called Rex and asked him to pick up Papa Murphy's Pizza. I called in the order. See yesterday was Madison's real birthday, so we were planning to do something fun as a family that night for FHE, and pizza just fit in for me! Sister Rogers left just before 7 when Rex usually gets home. (I sure appreciated those two women... You could tell they were doing it with a heart full of service). After eating and getting the kids ready to go to Chuck E Cheese's (we had left over tokens from the last time) Rex loaded the kids in the car while I shut off lights in the house, and low and behold... I got another contraction. I didn't want to stay home and miss Maddie's birthday fun, so I still went along. However Rex made me promise that I would sit down the whole time (which I did). When we got back home Sharon and Rex came over with Lacey for cake and ice cream. They gave her some really nice gifts. Madison had a good birthday this year.
I have worked up some links to the babycenter web page that I get emails from weekly on my pregnancy progress. If you would like to go to them here they are:
My Pregnancy 20 weeks (Singleton)
My Pregnancy (Picture of Twins) at 20 Weeks
They don't have anything on Triplets... so I have to use my imagination... but I can tell you just how big I feel and how tired I am, and you could probably imagine too! lol
Today has been much better. Rex was here to help with the kids. Tomorrow will be another thing though, Rex goes back to school. Sister Rogers said she would take the kids tomorrow for a little bit, so that will help. Wish me luck. I will let you all know how it goes after Wednesday.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hi Aleece, This is Ivy. You look soo good, and your family is soo cute. My blog is carrollgang08.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ivy! I checked out your blog. Way cute! You have adorable children. Do I know your husband? Did he grow up in the Richfield area too? I don't recognize him, but that doesn't mean much. I am very forgetful.lol Thanks for writing. Aleece
ReplyDelete