Blog Visitors

Seth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Madison

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Triplets

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rex and Aleece

Rex and Aleece
Never too old to know how to have fun!

Seth and Madison

Seth and Madison

Madison gave Seth a black eye... "Opps, did I do that?"

Daddy's Back Home!!!

The Triplets 2.5 years old

The Triplets 2.5 years old
"Hey, mom! Fireworks are pretty cool, just don't take away my fingers!"

Zachary

Zachary
"Watching fireworks make me nervous"!

Riley

Riley
"It makes me sleepy... I want my mommy!""

The Day We Found Out: TRIPLETS!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting my Grove Back: 20 weeks 1 day

Today was a much better day! I was able to get a few things done, with out any pain or contractions. The kids were much better today. They napped from 1pm - 3pm and Sister Rogers picked them up at 3:30 pm and brought them home at 6:20pm, she showed up with Lasagna for us, for diner! I had already put something in the crock pot this morning, so the lasagna went in the fridge for tomorrow night. It was a very nice gesture. It's great to have some help on the days when Rex is not here. Last night I tried to sleep in the recliner. Rex moved it all the way back to the bedroom, next to the bed... I tried to sleep. It didn't hurt my hips like sleeping on the bed, but I couldn't lay it all the way back cause it was harder to breath with the babies up in my diaphragm. So I put the back up more and that strained my neck on the right side. I ended up moving to the bed at 1 am. What's crazy is, I slept really well, with no hip pain. I don't get it. Poor Rex moved the chair for nothing. What a good guy, I sure love him.
Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment with Doctor Bowen, he is my regular OB/GYN. He works hand in hand with my Perinatologist Dr. Watson. I am anxious to hear all of the babies heart beats tomorrow. I have only felt baby A and B move in the last 2 days. It's hard trying to keep track of the movements though... especially with three of them. Anyway, it is late and I need my rest. I will blog more tomorrow after we get the update from Dr. Bowen.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.

    What an exciting time for you all! I would totally be over helping out if we were closer...but if there is anything I can do from further away, just let me know!

    Your kids are adorable! You are such a good Mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stina, you are so sweet. You are just as I remember you. Things are going well for us right now, and I am optimistic that God will provide helpers. :) I will let you know if there is anything, but your kind emails have been great. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete